Hi Alex,

Am 22.11.22 um 22:41 schrieb Alexander Thurgood:
Hi Andreas,

Perhaps I'm missing something, but why would the board have these
figures, unless the private company distributing the product agreed to
provide them, or was under some contractual obligation to do so?
sorry but it's a bit difficult to explain. There had been some
agreements about the process.

Just trying to understand exactly what it is you're trying to say, or
prove, as a point?

Personally speaking, I'm glad to be able to see how popular
LibreOffice via the app store actually is.

I'm glad about that too. The numbers from the Apple app store, Florian
published on Monday
(https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg01072.html),
showed it nicely.

Regards,