Emil Vlajki, professor of political sciences at Sarajevo University led in 1992 a convoy of over 2000 refuges to safety in Belgrade.  Noted author of several books about the break up of Yugoslavia with particular emphasis on the propaganda war against Serbia and demonization of Serbs.  Presently Associate and Visiting Professor at Yale, Ottawa University and University of Montreal.  Here is a chance to get an informed look at the events of the last decade.

WHEN:  Sunday, June 10th, 2001  3:30 PM

WHERE:  Santa Monica Place (Shopping Mall) Colorado & 4th Sts. -  3rd floor Community Room (by GAP - Kids) -  Santa Monica, CA

ADMISSION:  FREE

PARKING:  Santa Monica Municipal Garages adjacent to the Mall.  Entrances on Second and Fourth Sts. -  North of Colorado Blvd.

Please forward this message by e-mail, fax and phone to all your friends and advise them of this significant event in our community.  This will be a most informative and interesting presentation.

STOP NOVOM SVETSKOM PORETKU