Hurst Park Avenue
Cambridge
CB4 2AG

tel:00 44 1223 355956

President Kostunica
Federal President of Yugoslavia
Belgrade

Dear President Kostunica,

CamPeace,(Cambridge Campaign for Peace) is an organisation which evolved
from Cambridge
Against NATO's War in the Balkans, which was established more than two years
ago to
oppose the criminal bombing of your country.

Thousands of people in the United Kingdom protested against this illegal
action, and
campaigned for the lifting of sanctions against Yugoslavia.

Now we see you presiding over a coup in your country, acting completely
unconstitutionally (you who pride yourself on being a "legalist") as you
allow your DOS
colleagues to force through this illegal compliance with the Hague War
Crimes Tribunal.
You and the DOS Government are capitulating to those forces that destroyed
Yugoslavia,
and for what?  For 30 silver coins which Yugoslavia will have to pay back
many times
over.

We urge you not to be intimidated by the bullies, we urge you not to yield
to these
illegal pressures.  You must stop the blackmail.  Call their bluff.
Otherwise you are
delivering your country into the hands of international gangsters.

If Milosevic goes to The Hague, then his trial will turn into the trial of a
nation, ie
Serbia, to the delight of Madeleine Albright and other "friends" of Serbia.
It will
justify the bombing of Yugoslavia and "prove" that the NATO gangsters were
moved by
humanitarian concerns.

We are not supporters of Milosevic, but we are supporters of a better world
in which the
law will be adhered to, instead of a world dominated by international
gangsters.

You must be strong, resist blackmail, speak the truth about Rambouillet,
speak the truth
about this blackmail and the proud Serbian people will support you, and the
peoples of
the world will show their solidarity with the Serbian people.

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

Sara Payne
Polydoros Polydorou