Please forward to lists and people to whom you sent Tony Black's
article.
Thank you.

Tony Black's "Two Fugitives" ends with a paragraph with the unfortunate
line
"Is Milosevic guuilty?  Probably." I have spoken to Tony Black and he
says he
doesn't believe Milsoevic is guilty.  So why did he write something he
thinks
is a lie?  To get it published, says Tony.

I have now heard the same thing from several  people who've had stuiff
published in the Canadian press.  It seems to me most harmful to state a
lie
that supports the Tribunal - namely that there is an evidence that the
Yugoslav government committed atrocities against Albanians - in order to
get
published.  A bit counter productive and I do not believe necessary.

It seems to me very important to say: Is Milosevic guilty? No.  If there
were
any evidence he was guilty it would have been put forward, all we get is

hearsay and lies.  Why should we believe that they are withholding the
truth.

But there is plenty of evidence that NATO is guilty.

Jared Israel.

STOP NOVOM SVETSKOM PORETKU