Title: Message
MACEDONIAN PM: WE ARE WITNESSING A MONSTER ACTUALLY CREATED BY NATO

In Macedonia, leaders of ethnic Albanian political parties
have rejected the peace plan developed with the active participation of Nato and EU (the plan envisages disarmament of the Albanian guerrillas with a simultaneous insertion of the respective amendments in the Macedonian constitution.). According to the Albanians, the measures suggested cannot stop the civil war. So, further negotiations are being called into question. Availing themselves of the truce, separatists are virtually taking control of the country’s various regions, keeping government forces out. The same picture could be seen at the final stage of the conflict in Kosovo.
“NATO has been too mild with terrorists and Albanian extremists,” says Ljupco Georgievski, Macedonia’s prime minister. “What is going on around the Albanian militants represents the “worst flirting by the international community with terrorist groups we have ever seen.” According to Mr. Georgijevski, “we are witnessing a monster actually created by NATO.” So, Nato appears to hinder government troops’ efforts to oust the guerrillas from the Macedonian territory.
http://english.pravda.ru/main/2001/07/10/9697.html

Miroslav Antic,
http://www.antic.org/

STOP NOVOM SVETSKOM PORETKU