Date sent:              Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:09:55 -0600
From:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:                Anti-imperialist solidarity delegation to Palestine -
        more important than ever

In the last months we had to witness a tremendous intensification of
the Zionist aggression against the Palestinian people. As a result
the Palestinians even stepped up both the Intifada, the Palestinian
popular resistance, and their military resistance.

In a further step of escalation, Sharon—the butcher of Sabra and
Shatila—announced his own “war against terror” to legitimise this
terror war against the Palestinian people. But this time the Israeli
occupation forces did not only deliberately murder activists of the
liberation movement, massacre countless civilians among them a high
number of school children, destroy residential houses and public
facilities, atrocities to all of which we are already “accustomed”.
The Zionist army is threatening the PNA and Arafat himself, targeting
their facilities, offices and vehicles. The corporate media
orchestrates these attacks with rumours about an Israeli attempt to
overthrow the Palestinian president all together if he is not willing
to play the role of a puppet acting fully an the occupant’s behalf.

But what scenario is about to unfold? Will Israel return to direct
military rule of the pre-Oslo period? Decades have shown that also
the most extreme crimes and massacres were not able to silence
Palestinian resistance. Or will they find a Quisling more obeisant
than Arafat? Already now Arafat’s PNA is confronted with a growing
popular resistance that rejects his reconciliatory policy yielding to
Israeli pressure. The Intifada is the expression of the popular
rejection of the fake peace agreement. Installing an open Zionist
Quisling would only result in an increased rejection of the PNA.
Therefore we have no doubt that the “final status” being longed for
by Sharon and his fellow murderers is the displacement of the
remaining two million Palestinians, to drive them out of the their
home country by pure terror like in 1948 and 1967. However, their
masters in Washington will not agree, as they do not want to
destabilise their servant Arab regimes by erupting mass movements
that would eventually pose a tremendous threat the US’ global
hegemony.

Palestinian martyrdom as well as the liberation struggle will thus
have to continue as David’s struggle against Goliath. The eventual
victory can only be achieved in an alliance with popular Arab masses
as well as the anti-imperialist movement of the world. Therefore
today it is the utmost duty of the democratic and anti-imperialist
forces throughout the world to intensify the solidarity with the
Palestinian people by all means. The Palestinian struggle must serve
as the spark to inflame a global Intifada against imperialism.

We call upon you to join our international delegation scheduled to
depart to Palestine on December 30 to express the solidarity of the
anti-imperialist movement and to reaffirm the basic demands:

Stop the massacre in Palestine!
Immediate withdrawal of the Zionist forces from the occupied
territories! For the right to self-determination for the Palestinian
people! For a sovereign Palestinian state in the occupied territories
with Jerusalem as capital paving the way for a democratic
anti-imperialist state in entire Palestine! There will be no peace
without justice!

Anti-imperialist Camp
Political Committee
Rimini, December 9, 2001

************************************
Antiimperialist Camp
PF 23, A-1040 Vienna, Austria
Tel&Fax +43 1 504 00 10
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.antiimperialista.com/en
link:
http://www.antiimperialista.com/cgi-
bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?f=u&l=Antiimperi
alist_Camp_News&[EMAIL PROTECTED]&p=17041 Click the link, or copy and
paste the address into your browser.

NSP Lista isprobava demokratiju u praksi

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org