STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

Start Your Own FREE Email List at http://www.listbot.com/links/joinlb

This is brilliant. Les, what I wouldn't do to sneak
you into the rewrite desk at one of the major press
wire services for a week.
Could turn the world on its head.
I can imagine a few choice headlines already....