STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
     1.  Fill in the brief application
     2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
     3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

But, K, the advantages of attacking China, or anyone else that is
insufficiently subservient to Western corporate rule include:

    a. No one in authority will ever contradict you;

    b. You will almost never be asked to provide evidence;

    c. If you are asked to provide evidence you will be able to find it in
abundance, no matter how absurd the charge is, in the literature of
self-proclaimed Human Rights Organizations as well as in Newsweek and the New
York Times.

    d.  If the sins you allege against the insufficiently subservient warrant
action, US military and entire spook department will shoulder the burden for
you.

    e.  When the military action results in calamity for all involved; the
story will be quietly buried on inside pages, so your conscience can remain
intact.

    f.   I can't think of f, but I'm sure there's an f, g, h, i, j. ....

        Les.