STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Have you visited eBayTM lately?  The Worlds Marketplace where you can
buy and sell practically anything keeps getting better.  From
consumer electronics to movies, find it all on eBay.  What are you
waiting for?  Try eBay today.
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/ebay

Dear people,

The mass media is saying:
<<
 SLOBODAN MILOSEVIC is planning to embarrass Britain and other Western
 governments by revealing at his war crimes trial at The Hague the secret
 deals which he claims propped up his regime during a decade of bloodshed in
 the Balkans.

Right.  He is really going to defend himself by saying "I am terrible, but
you all helped me." They WISH he would defend himself that way.  Maybe the
CIA is working on a pill.

I don't know what his lawyers said, but this is NOT his strategy.  His
strategy is: attack the Hague as a genocidal tribunal, attack NATO as the
real war criminals.  THe media report is straight disinformation.  He
requested by phone that Chris Black from ICDSM be one of his lawyers.  He
wants to involve all the people who have been digging up refutations of the
lies (for example, many people from this list).  He wants to use his trial to
clear the name of the Serbian people.  That's his strategy, according to
Milosevic, but of course the mass media, as always, has the real truth.

Best regards,
Jared Israel