STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

Sopranos fanatics, this one is for you.  Tony Soprano's autographed
Suburban is available for purchase on eBayTM.  James Gandolfini has
personally signed the vehicle.  Find this and over 800 other Sopranos
items for sale on eBay.
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/ebay

I think the better solution is to work to develop renewable, environmentally clean
energy sources, which won't destroy either Florida's coast or babies in Iraq.

peacefully yours,
Nancy Hey