All public plugins CDDL licensed, however they really depends on NMS and component APIs. More public plugins coming soon such us: UPS and ClamAV/ZFS - but also, this website can host projects which are related to OpenSolaris / Nexenta, such as kernel gate:

http://www.nexentastor.org/projects/nexenta-gate

Roman Naumenko wrote:
I've heard about Nexenta. But we're just started to move away from another linux-build appliance, so I don't feel like start using another Linux once again.

Hopefully, sometime we'll just order proper hardware from SUN to provide
clustering or whatever is needed.

Anyway, thanks for suggestions. Is it possible to use the code of plugins you've mentioned in Opensolaris? Anyway, it's still not a true clustering solution, but sounds promising.
--
Roman