Hello all,

Can anyone suggest a good component/widget framework that I can use with
Stripes? What other Stripes folks use for widgets?
I looked at Click: http://click.sourceforge.net/
<https://webmail.bearingpoint.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://click.sourceforge.net/>
  but it looks like it has its own MVC framework that overlaps with Stripes.

What I'm after is the actual web components/widgets library (I liked Click's
widgets - but they are embedded into the framework)
My basic widgets that want to have:

- HTML Grid (with Paging, Sorting, Table Decorators and optional rows filtering)
- Tree control
- Menu control
- Tabbed control
- Charting control

Of course there is always an option to build your own controls/widgets... ;)

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Ruslan

Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any
review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this
message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies
thereof from your system.