Greetings,

I apologise for this off topic question. We have delivered an application
using Stripes to the customer. They run it on the Websphere app server. All
is good except the log4j generated message is logged in the system log.
Something like this "CryptoUtil    W net.sourceforge.stripes.util.Log warn
Input was not encrypted with the current encryption key: ..." which is
against the customer's deployment policy that all application generated
messages should go to the application log,
I assumed that the following would route the Stripes generated messages to
the application log but it is not

log4j.appender.logFile.file = /var/logs/application.log
log4j.additivity.net.sourceforge.stripes=false
log4j.logger.net.sourceforge.stripes=WARN,logFile

Can someone suggest what is wrong here and how to force Stripes generated
logs to go where they should? Thanks,

-a

--
Aaron Stromas