The __fp and _sourcePage values are encrypted as of Stripes 1.5 unless you
have Stripes.DebugMode turned on in your web.xml.

You can use @Validate(encrypted=true) to have form values encrypted when
written out and automatically decrypted when read back in for binding.

As for getting rid of the __fp and _sourcePage parameters for a GET request,
I'm not sure I've ever done this, but it might work. When you write your
form into the HTML, use a regular <form> tag and inside that put a
<stripes:form> with the "partial" attribute turned on. I think that would
eliminate those special elements while still allowing for form repopulation,
etc.

There's nothing in Stripes to help much with combining multiple request
parameters into one. You're on your own there.

-Ben