I just ran into a small issue with the Security Interceptor.  We have some
custom validation methods that require that the user be logged into to work
properly.

>From the docs I see the following.  Why do you need to intercept
>BindingAndValidation?  Why would you allow a user that is not logged in to get
>that far into an application before you kick them?  Is there a way to override
>this?  Should I just extends the SecurityInterceptor myself?

/**
 * Security interceptor for the Stripes framework. Determines if handling the
event for the current execution context
 * is allowed. Execution is allowed if there is no security manager, or if the
security manager allows it. See the
 * documentation of the SecurityManager interface for more information.
 * <p>
 * The security manager is invoked between binding&amp;validation and event
handling, in a way to ensure annotations
 * like @DontValidate and @DontBind work as intended.
 *
 * @author <a href="mailto:kin...@xs4all.nl";>Oscar Westra van Holthe - Kind</a>
 * @author <a href="mailto:xf2...@fastmail.fm";>Fred Daoud</a>
 * @version $Id: SecurityInterceptor.java 203 2007-04-27 18:42:44Z oscar $
 * @see SecurityManager
 * @see SecurityHandler
 */

@Intercepts({
LifecycleStage.BindingAndValidation, LifecycleStage.CustomValidation,
LifecycleStage.EventHandling,
LifecycleStage.ResolutionExecution
})
public class SecurityInterceptor