 De: Mike McNally <emmecin...@gmail.com>
Para: andres <ispanand...@yahoo.es>; Stripes Users List
<stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Enviado: Domingo 29 de enero de 2012 18:44
Asunto: Re: [Stripes-users] Integrate Stripes v1.5.6 and jQuery v1.7.1
attribute name Error

That has little to do with Stripes; that *is* an invalid selector.
Somewhere in your JavaScript code there's something trying to find
that element by name.  The CSS selector syntax insists that the string
in the bracketed attribute test be quoted when they're not simple
identifiers.

Thus your jQuery code needs to look something like:

    $('input[name="advert.categoryId"]')

Note the quotes around "advert.categoryId".

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 11:28 AM, andres <ispanand...@yahoo.es> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm developing web with Stripes. I found some problem integrate Stripes
> v1.5.6 and jQuery v1.7.1.
> If i declare on jsp Stripes nested properties in attribute name with a dot,
> like <s:text name="advert.categoryId" ...
> jQuery v1.7.1 gives me a syntax error: "Syntax error, unrecognized
> expression: [name=advert.categoryId]"
> I was looking on google but i cant found a solution with a Stripes.
> One thing, it seems the jQuery guys changed treatment of selectors.
> http://api.jquery.com/category/selectors/
> If somebody can help me with a solution i appreciate it very much.
> Thanks for attention.

Turtle, turtle, on the ground,
Pink and shiny, turn around.