Grzegorz,

Years ago when I was actively developing with Stripes I saw a very similar
behavior with respect to initialization of bindings where the issue only
happened on initial server request.  I think it has to do with lazy
initialization of URL bindings... that for some reason do not get initialized
properly the 1st time around.

I tried debugging it for quite some time however in the end I could not get to
the root of the problem.

I know I asked about it on these lists but do not think there was ever any
resolution.  IIRC this was 1.5.4 or .3

I would:

1.  Look to see if there are any prior cases fitting your issue... and either
create a new issue or extend an existing open with your notes...

2.  See if you could make a bare bones project demonstrating the issue and
someone (like Remi ;-) could use to resolve the issue...

I think b/c it happens on initial server request and b/c people do things like
hit their main web page URL or fire a run a non-URL binding test that few
people notice the issue.

In our case after all the extended effort we simply decided to ensure we hit
the site at least once prior to release cutover b/c in our case IIRC wasn't as
easy to reproduce b/c we

But it would be great to resolve this issue once and for all.

--Nikolaos
Sent from my iPhone