Anyway I don't think that Stripes <input> tags support the "multiple"
attribute so it's not possible to use the Stripes tags anyway. Multiple
file uploads have been possible for years with modern browsers. I think I
had to write a special property binder to deal with that in my application
that allowed multiple files.