Hi Rusty,

I've never seen that project before.  If you are trying to set up a Maven
project, you might want to start from the Stripes Example Webapp (and the
POM) straight out of Jenkins:

https://stripesframework.ci.cloudbees.com/job/Stripes%20Master/857/net.sourceforge.stripes$stripes-examples/

That should actually work and it is built daily.

-- Rick