From: Rusty Wright <rusty.wri...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 1, 2017 1:46 PM
To: Stripes Users List
Subject: Re: [Stripes-users] Single WAR, multiple sites

On the multiple WARs side of things, if you're not using maven it could make it
trivial to deploy 2 wars that use the same code base.  On the other hand,
learning maven is nontrivial.

Sonatype has some excellent free books on maven:
https://www.sonatype.com/ebooks
Sonatype eBooks<https://www.sonatype.com/ebooks>
www.sonatype.com
These eBooks are designed to help your team gain full visibility and control in
software development

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 10:23 AM, Heather and Jon Turgeon