Hi Stripes users!

I'm not able to setup a wizard that can navigate backwards when there's a
validation error
on the current page. I read the information about it, and I tried a
@DontNavigate annotation
on the method of the actionbean, but it still tries to validate. Can anyone
tell me how to do it?
I'd like a solution that allows going backwards with validation errors, AND
retaining the information on the previous page.

https://stripesframework.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/
STRIPES/pages/492018/Wizard+Forms

Backward Navigation Issues

Backward navigation still presents a couple of problems. The
automatic-wizard system that Stripes uses assumes that when a submission is
made that either all the data on the page is valid, or the user will be
shown error messages. Sometimes it may be desirable to allow the user to
navigate back in the wizard without forcing validation of the information
on the current page.
This is a limitation of the current system.

You have three choices, neither of them ideal:
Use JavaScript to perform backward navigation. The downside to this is that
by not submitting any data to the server, the user's entries on the current
page (if any) are lost.
Force the user to provide valid entries before performing backward
navigation
Don't use Stripes' built in required field valiation, but validate fields
yourself based on what page is submitted

--
Fear is a reaction, courage a decision - Winston Churchill