All outstanding bugs against Struts 1.1 have either been fixed or been
categorized for fixing in a release subsequent to Struts 1.1 Final.
Therefore, I propose that we release the tip of the main trunk in CVS as
Release Candidate 1 for a Struts 1.1 release. I have checked in a proposed
release plan, which is available for review on the Struts web site:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/proposals/release-plan-1.1rc1.html

Release plans must pass by a majority vote of committers on the project,
but all other interested parties are welcome to cast their votes (and/or
make comments or suggestions on the plan) as well.

Vote:  Struts 1.1-rc1 Release Plan
[ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
[ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release
[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).