Are you sure you don't mean that the usual convention for JUnit is to use
'Test' as a suffix? If you look at the documentation on junit.org, a number
of examples use 'Test' as a suffix on the classname. As well, there are at
least a couple of automatic test finder implementations (those that don't
actually load the class and see if it derives from TestCase) that look for
Test as a suffix...