Nathan,

Hi.  TextAreas not included before simply because I wasn't using them, and
overlooked them.

The tags were actually changed a little before they were added to the nightly
build, to include a "prepareIndex()" method in the BaseHandlerTag which all the
other tags now call, which makes it all a little tidier.

I'll make the adjustment for this (and RadioTag) and get them added.

Cheers,

Dave

Nathan Coast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/22/2001
01:27:39 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]