Once again, I'm happy to announce a new Early Access release of the JSP
Standard Tag Library (JSTL).

Early Access Release 3 introduces tags for database access and
incorporates some changes to the internationalization and XML-manipulation
libraries.

The reference implementation is available from Jakarta Taglibs as the
'standard' taglib.

   Intro page:
     http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/intro.html

   Documentation:
     http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/index.html

   Binary dist:
     http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/releases/standard/

As before, an EA3 milestone "snapshot" as well as the usual nightly builds
will be available.

Community support has been great so far; we're eager to get more feedback
as we come closer to a feature-complete release.  Please send all comments
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Many thanks!

Happy holidays!

Shawn Bayern
JSTL reference-implementation lead