Yes, you can get it from request.

And, comitters, what's your opinion about i18n
forwards?
Because sometimes i18n enabled message can only solve
part of the problem to build a multi-language site, it
may require totally different layout for different
language, so if we have i18n forwards will be a big
help.

 --- Ned Nurk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 的正文:>