Through informal discussion, we decided to go to Struts 1.1 Beta 1 on March
4th, which is today. However, I've realised that I dropped the ball, and did
not produce a release plan, to be voted on by the committers. So the
question is, how should I best recover?

Here are a couple of options:

1) Continue with a Beta 1 release in the next day or so, regardless of a
vote on the release plan, but depending on when the crucial fixes are
checked in.

2) Post a release plan ASAP, and await a "go" vote before proceeding with
the Beta 1 release.

Other suggestions are welcome.

Committers, please let me know what you would like me to do in this respect.

--
Martin Cooper