Doing the fix for 7751, I ran into a case where the undo of the "/" adding
change caused the unit tests to fail, because I'd added some tests for the
new behavior.  I've commented those tests out until we figure out what to
do about that particular situation.

I'd like to ask all Struts committers to follow these practices:

* When fixing a bug, build a unit test to verify the corrected behavior
  if this is at all reasonable to do.  There are some mock objects in
  the src/test hierarchy now, so you should be able to write JUnit tests
  for pretty much any class other than the tag implementations.

* Always run "ant test.junit" and "ant test.tomcat.all" before checking
  in your changes, to ensure that we don't introduce any regressions on
  stuff that is already tested.

Thanks!