Personally, I consider DynaActionForms and JSTL as top bullets for 1.1.
But if means delaying the release, well.....you know.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)