    Sgarlata> Speaking of EL, I noticed we don't have EL versions of the Tiles tags. I
would
    Sgarlata> be happy to provide the implementations, but I know it will be tedious
so I
    Sgarlata> only want to proceed if there's a reasonably good chance they will be
added to
    Sgarlata> the Struts distribution.  Thoughts anyone?

    Sgarlata> In a private conversation Steve Raeburn indicated he would be interested
in
    Sgarlata> these tags.  Steve also pointed out we are missing the Nested tags, but
since
    Sgarlata> I've never used those before I leave that tedious task to someone else ;)

I've been intending to produce at least a "tiles-el" library, and possibly a
"nested-el" library, but I've been trying to watch for a significant level of
interest for this.  I very occasionally see a mention of a desire for
"tiles-el", and less so for "nested-el".  I haven't looked at those libraries
for a while, so I'm not certain how much value there will be for this.  If
there's really significant interest in this, I could proceed with this, first
doing "tiles-el", and then "nested-el".