Opps! my mistake, I had forgot about PermissionsAdapter. thank you for reminding.

Yeah, MenuComponentBuilder can be used database. I feel this will make it really dynamic.
And as we are using reflaction into MenuComponentBuilder; we can pass any java object to build dynamic MenuComponent.

- Rahul

From: "Matt Raible" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [struts-menu-devel] Dynamic Struts Menu
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 06:06:03 -0700

Sounds interesting Rahul.  I'm assuming the MenuComponentBuilder could
be used with a database to build objects from that?  As for the
Validator - have you thought about using a PermissionsAdapter instead?

http://struts-menu.sourceforge.net/security.html

Matt

http://msn.migasia.cn/msn
Have some mobile masti!

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: IBM Linux Tutorials. Become an expert in LINUX or just sharpen your skills. Sign up for IBM's Free Linux Tutorials. Learn everything from the bash shell to sys admin. Click now! http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=1278&alloc_id=3371&op=click _______________________________________________ struts-menu-devel mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sf.net/lists/listinfo/struts-menu-devel