I've never even used Tomcat 3.x - but I'm willing to bet that it doesn't
support .tld files in jars for tag libraries.  You might have to take
out the .tld file, put it in WEB-INF and refer to it in your web.xml
file.

Matt

http://localhost:8080/struts-menu/index.jsp : Internal Servlet Error:
org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException:
C:\jakarta-tomcat-3.3.1a\webapps\struts-menu\taglibs.jsp(1,0) Unable to
open taglibrary http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html : Could not
locate TLD http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.handleDirective(JspPars
eEve
ntListener.java:734)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DelegatingListener.handleDirective(Delegating
List
ener.java:116)

Thanks
Reddy Pingili