Greetings everyone!

I have been trying to figure out how to align the struts-menu tabs vertcially.
So far, all of my attempts have failed to produce good results. If anyone
knows how to align the tabs vertically I wouldl appreciate a little howto.

In addition, if vertical alignment of the tabs are possible, would it be also
possible to include horizontal tabs within those vertical tabs? I was thinkig
of using vertical tabs as my primary navigation and horizonal tabs as my
secondary navigation. Each vertical tab may contain three or more horizontal
tabs.

If anyone havs any experience  or suggestions please share. I am hoping to
have a simple web application up and runing by next month.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Curtney Jacobs.