Hi All,
Now my web application is using Struts Menu 2.0 to render tabbed Menus
using Velocity template.
Big thanks go to Matt and Lance for their valuable suggestions.
I just followed the steps sent by Matt and finally added target="_top" in
tabs.html:

That's all I did to replace the whole body of the window when I click
on a tabbed menu.

Regards,
Reddy Pingili