From: "Pingili, Madhupal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I have added "target" attribute to TabbedMenuDisplayer.
> Please see the thread with subject
> "[ 873930 ] TabbedMenuDisplayer doesn't support "target" attribute" .
> You will see the details of changes required to add an attribute.
> If you need source code, let me know.

Sorry, I'm confused.  (And, embarrassingly enough, my mailbox was full, so
if there was a reply prior to this one I've missed it.)

I can't find a thread with that title on mail-archive.com in
struts-menu-user or struts-menu-dev, but I did find this one:

Are you saying that you've patched the source code locally to allow a
'target' attribute?  Have your changes been committed?  I don't mind using
nightly builds, but I'm unsure about maintaining a patched version locally.
Is that what I'd have to do to get an 'onclick' attribute, or have you
already fixed that, too?

Thanks,
--
Wendy Smoak