From: Tadeu João Schlickmann Júnior [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 11:53 AM
To: Matt Raible
Subject: Bug Fixed - globalMacros.vm and xtree.vm (.html)

Hello Mr. Raible, my name is Tadeu and last week I sent you an e-mail about mistake in CoolMenuDisplay4’s code. I would like to congratulate for your answer, it was very fast.

Together with e-mail are three files (globalMacros.vm, xtree.vm and struts-menu.dtd), and about these files I’ve two questions, but first I’ll explain my adaptations.

globalMacros.vm – there was a word “#end” plus, at line 16 then I removed it.

xtree.vm – I updated it to support target attribute, I add three lines.

struts-menu.dtd – I found a file at SourceForge (patches), but it is incomplete. This file I re-write.

The questions are:

1)       Why are not globalMacros.vm at same place of templates or just in /WEB-INF/? I think it is easier to find it at these places.

2)       Why the templates files has extension .html otherwise .vm?

I hope that you agree with my adaptations.

Best regards,

Tadeu Jr.

Tadeu João Schlickmann Júnior

Analista de Sistemas