Thanks for answering my last question on Tiles & Buttons. With your
suggestion I figured it out.
I now have a question about using the permissionsAdapter.
I create my own subclass and it works great.
My question is using the coolmenus (or any other style) how can I prevent
the menu item for being added to the menu when the adapter's isAllowed()
method returns false. Using coolmenus I can get these items to appear
'disabled' in a different color by specifying the 'cmDisXXX' variables in
the javascript but I can't seem to figure out how to prevent them from being
added altogether.
Is there some setting I missed in the javascript or in the menu-config?