Christian,

Something is certainly not defined. Try defining all of these:

dd.menu.restricted=

dd.link.restricted=

dd.menu.restore=

If that doesn’t work for you, make sure you have all the others defined (below). If you want to know what they do, you have to dig into the source, and even then it can be hard to tell.

#starts the top level of the menu

dd.menu.top=

dd.menu.bottom=

dd.link.start=

dd.link.end=

dd.js.toggle.display=

dd.js.start=

dd.js.end=

#area on the document that toggles the display of the associated menu

dd.menu.expander=

#starts a menu item

dd.menu.item.top

dd.menu.item.bottom=