I have been trying to get a dynamic menu working and
have the data returning and building correctly on the
backend, but when I go to display it a couple of
things go wrong. First the tree is completly expanded,
no big deal. Second two of the urls in my list are
incorrect. They are pointing to:

http://localhost:8765/layouts/SimpleStruts-LayoutPage.jsp#

It seems odd to me that it is getting this url because
I am checking and when it comes back from my database
they are all the correct url?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Bryan