Doesn't see to make much of a difference.  With the following configuration:

<Menu name="registration" title="registration" width="50" roles="registrant">
  <Item name="new" title="registration.new" page="/index.do"/>
  <Item name="new" title="registration.new" page="index.do"/>
  <Item name="new" title="registration.new" page="/index"/>
  <Item name="new" title="registration.new" page="index"/>

The resulting links are:

When what I need is:
  http://<host>/<context>/index.do

Is this a bug in struts-menu?  Why is the context repeated twice?

-- James

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and
is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.