Please find attached my ant file, which should be self-explanatory.  Set-up is
to use Tomcat 3.3's jspc.

You have to change your server configuration to use the pre-compiled JSPs.  I
added the following mappings in web.xml in my WEB-INF directory:

  <!-- to use compiled jsps -->
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>
    </servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>
       /index.jsp
    </url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>
       indexBar
    </servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>
       /indexBar.jsp
    </url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>
       login
    </servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>
       /login.jsp
    </url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>
       logFilter
    </servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>
       /logFilter.jsp
    </url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>
       log
    </servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>
       /log.jsp
    </url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>
       logging
    </servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>
       /logging.jsp
    </url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>
       parameters
    </servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>
       /parameters.jsp
    </url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>
       trace
    </servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>
       /trace.jsp
    </url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

Hope that helps,

Dave

(See attached file: build.xml)

"Spencer Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/31/2001
02:25:07 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]