> > And you're saying that with
> > "http://localhost:8080/test/showInvalidTokenMessage.do"; on the address
> bar,
> > the user clicks on refresh and causes TestProcessAction to execute again?
>
> TRUE in Mozilla FireBird 0.7!!! And that's my default browser. In between
> these messages I thought I should give IE try and on IE 6.0.2800 the action
> is not called neither do I see the confrimation message of posting again!
>
> Boils down to Browser?

That's the way I see it.  My interpretation of how it should work is the
browser should refresh the last request, and the server already told the
browser to request "/showInvalidTokenMessage.do" and in fact that's what's on
the address bar.  If my interpretation is incorrect, somebody please let me
know.  If this is a browser bug, maybe it's time to upgrade to Firefox 0.8.

<confused/>,
Hubert