>               <risc:staaf
>                       schaal_nummer="<bean:write name="dezeSchaal"
> property="schaalNummer"/>"

This is a standard tag nesting error.  You can't put tags inside of tag
attributes.  You CAN put scriptlets, such as your first tag...

>       <logic:iterate id="dezeSchaal" name="<%=Risc.BEREKENING%>"
> property="profielSchalen" />

...The key is that you have quotes inside of quotes.  When I need to do
something similar to what you are, I include the standard "name" and
"property"
attributes as used by bean write.  Doing this, your first tag would become

                <risc:staaf name="dezeSchaal" property="schaalNummer" />

And in the tag code I can do something like this:

        String schaal_nummer = (String) TagUtils.getRealValueFromBean(
                name, property, null, pageContext);

Voila, no nested tags.  Plus it's very easy to read in the JSP.

David Hibbs, ACS
Staff Programmer / Analyst
American National Insurance Company