Ruben,
Why is it your requirement to get a page as HTML
inside an Action? It seems like you've made an
implementation decision. Like several people have
suggested, it is much easier to do this (and probably
better too), by using a custom tag library inside the
JSP itself. Several tag libraries are already
available that email the page content or return it as
a String.

Regards,

Richard