I have done it for a nightly build (struts 1.0).
To debug within the struts classes you must include the struts src code and jar
file.  The src code is from the dist/struts/src/share directory if you download
the nightly src distribution.  I had problems if I had more than one web
application using struts, because the location of the struts.jar file needs to
be under the WEB-INF/lib directory.  There is probably a better way, but I got
it working so I was happy.

Any more questions?

Steve