Ted,

I appreciate your quick response. We are evaluating extending Ultradev4 for
Struts ourselves as well. I would say that we are about 99% sure that we are
going to do it. I would really appreciate seeeing the alpha work that you
have when it is available. I think that we could make a contribution as
well. We are looking at making Server behaviors for the MVC portion of
Struts and possibly adding the taglibs as components with wizards. I saw
that there was another group (Compuware in Holland) that is looking at the
Taglib part. I was also thinking about contacting them as well to see if we
might all work together on this.

I think that I understand the htm file now. It is not an extension. Because
an extension would have to be installed using the extension manager and they
have mxp file extensions. I need to do a little research on how it is
installed in Dreamweaver.

I would also like to thank you for the great collection of Struts info on
your website. It is a real help in getting all of the right information
together for getting started with Struts.

Would you mind if I contacted you directly about the Dreamweaver/UltraDev4
extensions for Struts? I do not know if this forum would be appropriate or
not for discussing Struts extensions for UltraDev4.

Martin