Hello. I have a bean (referred to as "resultBean") that contains a
HashMap (called "properties") and would like to extract key/value pairs
from this HashMap. Presently, I'm iterating through the HashMap with:

  <logic:iterate id="element" name="resultBean" property="properties">
   <bean:write name="element" property="key"/>
   <bean:write name="element" property="value"/>
  </logic:iterate>

The problem is that I'd like to be able to extract and display the values
in an order other than the order the key/value pairs are returned through
the iteration mechanism. (For example, supply a key explicitly and
extract it's value.) Any ideas on how to accomplish this using tags?
Thanks in advance.