Hello Chris,

To use this tag you must, of course add html taglib definition to the
page and add two strings to properties files with resources for
MessageResources container. Another words - you must add such strings
as

errors.header=<ul>
errors.footer=</ul>

to the properties package. It is described in web.xml in ActionServlet
definition section as "application" -

    <init-param>
      <param-name>application</param-name>
      <param-value>some.org.package.ApplicationResources</param-value>
    </init-param>

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]