From: Martin Cooper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 11:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Iterate tag update?

I just checked in a change to the iterate tag which allows you to access the
current index as a scripting variable. If you specify the 'indexId'
attribute, a scripting variable with the specified name will contain the
current index (as an Integer) on each iteration. This will be available in
the 6/14 nightly build, and also in Struts 1.0.

--
Martin Cooper