Hi

In my application I am using a hyperlink to call the logoff mapping. This mapping contains only the Action servlet where I am invalidating the session. For the first time, when I am clicking Logoff it is calling the logoff mapping and signing off. But if I logon again and click again on the logoff, it is not calling the Logoff action servlet and thus not invalidating the session. Why it is happening like this?

Eda

  Matt Raible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Has anyone been successfully able to get the "struts-template" tag library
working on iPlanet Application Server 6.0 SP2. Here is a reference to the
library:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/org/apache/struts/taglib/template/packa
ge-summary.html#package_description

I was successfully able to get the "struts-logic" and "struts-bean" tag
libraries working, but I'm having no luck with the "struts-template"
library.

Thanks,

Matt